Pottery Workshops for Noida Schools

Last two months had been a roller coaster ride for me. I eagerly look forward to this time of the year when I'm totally mobbed by children. Apart from my studio workshops, I also conducted clay modelling and handbuilding pottery workshops for school children.

I usually avoid taking large group of students in my studio due to space constraints, but i do not miss the chance of conducting workshop for schools and summer camps where the head count ranges from 10 to 200. These workshops give me the chance to meet original thinkers in abundance and that too under one roof. And, ofcourse, as a teacher I also get the chance to polish my teaching skills as well ;)


My sincere thanks to Kathashala, Maplebea, and Genesis Global School for giving me this wonderful opportunity to spread clay magic among little wonders.

Happy Claying :)


















Comments

Popular Posts