Big Clay Pots by Students


Students displaying their coil project
Two rock stars of my studio took a challenge of making big coil pot independently. Though it took each of them around 3 sessions, but trust me patience and excitement didn't fade away. Radhika Myra are certainly not of same age group but the spark and desire to learn new is always on top of their desire list. They patiently listens and grabs what i explain them and religiously adapt it in their creation and the result is in front of you.
It gives me immense pleasure to scribble about them in my blog as they are current rock stars of my studio. Now, im thinking what to teach them next as they have completed their respective levels and want to explore more. Happily Thinking and Claying!!


Day 1 of Coil pot

Yo yo..Happily building coils

Radhika building pot

Final touch to the pot

Celebrating Success


myra Scribbled her name and date at the back

Big Coil pot by Myra


Comments

Popular Posts