Pottery Workshop @ March Holidays

Its spring time and my studio is blooming with lovely bunch of kids!!

March is a masti time for kids as final exams get over around mid march and children look forward to holiday masti. There is no stopping from playing, cycling, ice creaming, cartooning as they get license to enjoy.... with no homework to do. And that's what children did at my studio...they did masti with clay, color, water n squirrels (who always roam around my studio). The whole idea of this workshop was to teach them about clay and basics of handbuilding techniques.

What I loved most during these workshops is the imaginative workld children live in...same thing they showcase in their creation. I was little surprised with their zeal to experiment and do something different. Some wanted animated effects in their creation, some wanted contemporary, and the one of them wanted to have just fun!! My biggest challenge was to teach them patience...as some of the creation required little patience and clay pampering, which kids learn over a period of time. Overall a great learning experience for me as a teacher, future parent and a clay artist!! Some of creative stuff kids made are showcased below.
Great Show Bacchha Party!! Happy Holidays!!



Pinch Pot
Creative Pen Holder made using pinch technique and shaped as a sprinkler by Devang


Clay Monster by Resham

Coil Pots made by students

Coil pot turned into an Iron Man hand by Devang

A contemporary clay mask by Resham

Snake pot taught to me by Resham

A colorful coil pot by Niyatii


Whio is the King of jungle - Lion Faces

Smart Boy by Kashvi




Clay gifts made by students for me...the one with big ears is me..that's what one of my student feels :)

Clay Mask with an eye popping out!!








#summeractivitiesforkids
#summerworkshop
#summerholidayclasses
#potteryclassesinnoida
#holidayactivitiesforkids
#summercampinnoida
#hobbyclassesinnoida
#hobbyideasforkids









Comments

  1. Where r u based out of pooja? And wotz the starting age?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...my studio is based at noida n the age group starts frm 4 years

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your feedback please :)

Popular Posts