Large Coil Pot

Finally, my lappy (laptop) is back into action and working fine. Once again I can babble about my new creation. Ever since I’ve learnt coil technique, I wanted to create a large coil vase and experiment with its shape. This is the first time I've created something soooo big. I completed this 14" tall vase in 4 days (longer than required) caz I had to take few breaks in-between due to family commitments.


This flower vase can also be used as a lamp shade. I've created a space to put a bulb at the bottom of the vase. The small holes on the surface of the vase will let a hint of light shine through the vase. I’m quite hopeful that this vase will bisque beautifully. Fingers crossed!! Till then...
Happy Claying!!!














Comments

  1. Beautiful, Poo! U seem to be a pro now :P
    Great work ,dudette! Keep it up! Am so proud of u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work dear. Coils, proportions, form ---those balls attached ---all look so good n creative ------keep up your tempo n create more n more . Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..................... I am speechless... Really Pooja, it is very beautiful.....Can't believe that u are the creator....I must say that u are now "All Rounder": ID (thought the design), the GA (created it) and the QA (reviewed and published) :-)
    Love
    Arpita

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD ..I AM THE ONE WHO HAS SEEN IT IN REAL .
    BUT I SUGGEST ONE THING ADD COLOUR TO IT .IT WILL CERTAINLY LOOK MUCH BETTER .

    YR BRO
    VV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mam, Jam, Arpita, Bro...
    for such lovely compliments. This vase is yet to be fired in bhatti. Will add color thereafter.

    love
    Pooja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Pooja, really nice, am feeling proud. Keep up the good work.
    Manisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey pooji, nice work..... bro is rite add some colors to dis vase and it will add life to it... gr8 work di i m happy about ur creative effort..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure deepzz. I'll colour it after drying it in bisque fire.
    luv Pooji

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your feedback please :)

Popular Posts