Chit Chat with Winning Stree

While answering questions to my first ever interview, I was getting immensely emotional as i never thought that one day my story, which is certainly special for me, will interest the outside world too. This interview took me 20 years back when i started my career as intern in advertising world. Through out my job, whether in advertising or elearning, i use to prepare questionniarre and interview my clients and today im filling one for myself...Oh Gauddd im already feeling like a star 😇



This interview really helped me recollect my thoughts, my sturggle period, my never ending failures, my success moments (which are always close to my heart), my sweat, my days of helplessness and my dear friends n family and how i gave birth to Claying Thoughts. Yes, I always call Claying Thoughts as my baby as it is purley made out of my heart and love!!

Thankyou Winningstree.com for this special moment which is going to be in my heart for lifetime. You can check some of my heartlfelt, silly, emotional, funny but straight from heart answers on my first ever interview published at below link.

http://winningstree.com/from-advertising-to-claying-her-journey-is-a-piece-of-clay-that-she-chose-to-mold-herself/

Happy Claying!!

#winningstree #pottery #studio #clayingthoughts #noida

Comments

Popular Posts