Summer Camp for Little Hands


Roly Poly Roly Poly ..laa raa laa raa laaraa... Roly Poly Roly Poly sumthing sumthing sumthing...This is the latest rhyme that I learnt from my first gang of little potters this summer. They used to sing it while rolling the clay. Poor me dint even know that this was some rhyme...else would have sung with them. Im happy that i got a new jingle for my rolling activity this year ..haahhaaa...im sounding crazy :)


This gang of girls was fun loving and chirpy like birdies. They made me laugh, they made me cry, they made me scream, dance.... in short they made me a child once again!!

The first day was little crazy for me as I was busy settling one very cute and restless kid who was going all around my studio jumping here and there. I also tried to lure a cry baby who dint want to attend the class without her mom around. It was a real patience test for me. Finally, I settled the restless one with a promise of individual class and the cry baby finally got settled and gradually made everyone laugh with her cute crazy tricky voice. Apart from fun, ofcourse the kids learnt clay magic and experimented all their wild ideas with soft mushy clay.

I got little emotional on the last day as no student was accepting it as their last day of the camp and each one of them wanted to attend more. So, i finally bid them goodbye with a promise that we will meet soon after holidays to have clay masti once again :) I couldn't click many pics as most of the time i was busy helping them...but finally i managed few pics for my blog. Now, eagerly waiting for the big big camps in schools...yuhuu.




























Comments

Popular Posts