A Letter to CLAY

My dear soft mushy Clay,

Hope you are doing well and trust me I'm not feeling good without you. I'm madly and badly missing you these days. Its been sooo long since i felt your magic touch. I know you are missing me too. Its just that I'm on a spree to a stressful world of 9 to 9 job for couple of weeks....far away from you stress free world of Claying. 

Hope you are feeling safe and moistened in the plastic blanket i wrapped you in. I know you are quite bored and tired lying in one corner of my studio, but trust me i will be back with lot of new surprises for you. Time flies fast...so i'll soon catch you with lot of ideas bubbling in my head. My little potters are also eagerly waiting to mess their hands and play around with you. 

So, keep the patience and keep coming in my dreams
Happily claying in thoughts :)
love
Pooja




Comments

  1. Ohh my god!! Sooo beautifully you expressed it bhabhii....I just loved it..amazing!! Eagerly waiting to see some more creativity soon from you. Love you Bhabhi!! keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thankyouuu soo much Amrita!! wrote it straight from my heart :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your feedback please :)

Popular Posts