Thankyou 2014 and Welcome 2015

Good bye Year 2014 and thank you soooo much for all the beautiful memories you gave me for life time!! I also wants to thank each one of you for visiting my blog, facebook page and studio and appreciating my work. Thankyou for all likes, kind words and encouragement!!

I also like to extend my heartiest gratitude to all the students and parents who showed tremendous enthusiasm towards learning this great art form and participated in our pottery workshops.

Thankyou...Thankyou.....Thankyou!!

Special Moments @ 2014

  • Ganesha Idol Workshops
  • Corporate Team Building Workshop for Steria India
  • March Holidays Workshop
  • Summer Vacation Workshop
  • Summer Camp for NGOs
  • ParentChild Workshop
  • Pottery Workshop at Craft Fest India
  • Media Coverage by NOIDA TIMES
  • Celebrated 700 Likes @ FB page


A big warm welcome and hugs to year 2015 with lots of aspirations and excitement in heart and soul :)

Love
Pooja
Studio- Claying Thoughts

Comments

Popular Posts