Joy of Giving

What the Joy of Giving is.... i totally felt it today.

I have been looking for cheap air tickets for more thn a month fr a trip to Bangalore. But poor me...prices of flights were extremely high. I had been postponing ticket booking on a hope that one day these flight kings will slash their prices.

But today, i really made up my mind and thought of booking tickets on whatever prices i get. I was totally zapped to see the slashed prices of air tickets without any announcements. I quickly booked tickets and saved saved 6K..Woww!!

And then...without wasting much time i logged in to Cancer foundation site and donated some part of my saved money!! Yes...i felt joy of sharing my saving!!

So next time try this....if you get surprise discount on your fav branded stuff, donate a part of saved money to any person in need ....you will really feel the joy of saving and sharing :)

Happy Sharing and Giving :)

Comments

Popular Posts