Summer Holiday Workshops: May 2014

So...another month of scorching heat is about to end and so is my first batch of pottery workshop...but above all it was an end of my fear that heat might refrain kids from coming to my studio. But nothing can beat the heat but clay....Heat couldn't deter the enthusiasm of clay lovers...they couldn't feel the sweat in the coolness of clay. What i love most about my studio is its natural setting...bamboo chicks, plants, desert cooler, water, ventilation...all these things make it cool and and earthy. Lot of new students added in our potter's club and old students showed some fantastic improvement...A big thanks to all children for putting so much of effort in learning this new art and made it easy for me to teach. Here is the glimpse of summer workshop May batch.



































Comments

Popular Posts