Final Week @ SSRVM Summer Camp

I'm still not over with it. Everyday I feel like getting ready in the morning, prepare my pottery piece for class display and rush for the summer camp. Five weeks are over and time has flown so fast. I will miss my 25 notorious, obedient, hardworking, creative bunch of kids who came from different families. Each one of them was unique in their own way and yet they had some thing common in them...their zeal to enjoy their summer holidays.

I wanted the last week to be unique. So we decided for a DIY (Do It Yourself) activity. Kids were asked to create anything using their experience so far or something they wanted to make for their parents. As a result, there was variety...variety in their thinking, their expectations and their creativity. Some of the items made by children were rose, sunflower, heart for their parents, tree, football, gift pack, face, sun, doll. Each one of them wanted to mold their real life into clay. The entire summer camp was a memorable experience and a great learning experience for me!! Vacations will be over in few days but the memories will stay forever!!
Happy Claying!!
















Comments

Popular Posts