IInd Week @ Clay Modelling Workshop

Time moves so fast....my IInd week at summer camp is complete. But this time excitement, eagerness and enthusiasm were double. I was again mobbed by kids and they were all eager to know about the clay sculpture that they would make. I usually keep this as a surprise and show the pottery item to kids just at the beginning of class...just to maintain their eagerness, excitement and gain the attention (of less interested lot). The best part about this surprise is that few students who are reluctant to touch the clay quickly run and grab a chair for themselves. They show eagerness to learn and create.

This week, I taught Caterpillar and Bird's Nest in my pottery class. Here are few pics of hard working and fun loving kids.

Clay Modelling workshop for kids
Clay Modelling by kids at summer camp in Noida



Comments

Popular Posts