Featured in LBB Delhi

Very excited to share that Claying Thoughts Pottery Studio got featured in Little Black Book (LBB) Delhi edition. Thankyou LBB for writing such beautiful words about my work, my studio, my passion. This would certainly help the art lovers to find their way to cultiveate a new hobby. Here is the link to full article and added few snipets below. Enjoy Reading!!

https://lbb.in/delhi/claying-thoughts-pottery-studio-sunny-rooftop/






My studio is my heaven and over the years I have cultivated my love for clay which I want to pass on to all clay lovers though classes and workshops. I myself comes from an MNC background whrein its difficult to plan holidays and weekends. So  I thought of designing easy to do courses for adults and children who want to give a try to new art form and time manamgement should not be a problem for them. That's the reason I formed customized courses for housewives, working moms, children, young adults, almost for all age groups.

Comments

Popular Posts